It took me a few tries to perfect them but I finally got it!
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/4 cup (melted) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or whatever sugar you prefer)
- 2-3 eggs (I use 1 whole egg & 2 egg whites)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- (optional) 1/2-1 tablespoon raw honey
- (optional) chocolate chips/peanut butter chips/nuts
Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 baking pan (I use coconut oil to grease my pan). Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor except for the chocolate chips/nuts if you choose to use them. Stir in the chips/nuts. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
They are ridiculously yummy, healthy, and gluten-free! I love heating mine up and topping it with ice cream.
I got to try this!